Tuesday 23 December 2008

Hi Wingman!

Last Thursday Missy posted in her blog 'I will be your wingman in 2009!'. Bet Missy didn't think that I, a complete stranger, would take her up on her the offer! I never imagined that she would say yes!!!!!

I have sooooo many questions I don't know where to start!

Something I was dwelling on was 'When do I start the 5am bike rides/swims/runs etc?'. I looked up your early blogs and thought 'Eek!' The answer is now! I think I'm going to have to work my way into it, I can barely do 6am starts at the moment!

I'm now going to read a few more of you blogs to see if they answer my questions, I don't want to wear out your generosity so early in the journey.

Thank you, I feel like I have an invisible friend by my side.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Yeah!!! You can ask me all things Ironman. I did the same to my friends. Yes, go to a 70.3 and/or Ironman race to watch and/or volunteer. It will help you get your mind in the 'game.' Volunteer for the swim portion, so you can get done early and watch the rest. Oh, the getting up early part - pick date and make it happen. I won't tell you it's fun, just necessary to get everything done in a day...before you have to get up and do it all over again:)