Monday 15 December 2008

Jeepers Creeps

Jeepers Creeps... I'm on a diet for the first time in my life!

After my first fitness assessment, it was decided that I had to lose some fat and some excess pounds. Today I found out how.

The 'diet' (I hate to use the word diet it is more of an eating habbit change) is in two halfs, weekday and weekend.

On a week day I now have to eat porridge with dried fruit for breakfast; fruit for a mid morning snack; lunch is more carbs with veggies; my afternoon snack is a yogurt and dinner is something with protein and veg. If I have a training session in the morning, I can have a bowl of muslie or half a tuna sandwich before bed.

Weekends I am allowed a bit of slack for 2 meals, provided I have had a good week! Friday nights are a night off... ice cream, curry & and maybe a glass of wine. Saturdays I have to be good, but not too good. Sundays I think I will try to have a propper Sunday lunch, providing it is actually at lunch time!

Oh boy, watching what I eat, and over Christmas too!

No comments: