Tuesday 23 December 2008

The search for a coach, or coaches, begins.

I have a book, Joe Friels training bible. I heard it was great and it certainly does have heeps of infomation about everything triathlon but I feel like I'm missing the personal touch. I'm planning my training as best I can but I am really making it up as I go along. I don't think that I will get the best out of me this way. I don't know anybody, or know them that well, who have done a 70.3 or an Ironman. I've never even been to an ironman event! What am I thinking!!!!!

This is what I feel I need:
  1. Someone to talk to about all thing Ironman
  2. A swim coach to keep me on track and to help me with my training plan
  3. A cycle coach to look at my style and to help me design my training plan
  4. A running coach again to look at my style and to help me design my training plan
  5. Someone to look at my training plan and critic it!
  6. To volunteer at an event to see more of what it is all about
  7. Some money to pay for it all!!!!!

I have my ideas on who to approach, whether they say yes is another thing! Watch this space...

No comments: