Wednesday 9 September 2009

My summer of bangs is over... phew - part 2

On the last Friday of the Tattoo I took the day off from my day job (I forgot to mention that I maintained my 9-5 job whilst doing the Tattoo 7-11) to do a pyrotechnic job at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre.

This was a wee piss take of Britain's Got Talent, called TVs Got Talent, as an opening celebration for the Edinburgh International Television Festival. Thank god it was tongue in cheek, I would have hated for it to be too serious! The winning act was a woman who could sing with her mouth shut!

Me on the right in the foreground, Ant and Dec behind on the stage and the big screen.
Here are some of the effects I used...

Silver jet 1/2 20" (1/2 second burn time and maximum height of 20 feet)

70g Flame pot

No comments: