Wednesday 18 March 2009

Long slow run...

More like a short, very slow run this morning!

My hamstrings were feeling like guitar strings last night at swimming from my run on Monday and my 22 mile bike ride on Tuesday and my left shoulder was clicking in a nasty way every stroke after riding with a rucksack that was a fraction too heavy. As a result I got out of the pool before the end of the session. I hate doing that, I feel like such a wimp but I figured I was going to do my self some damage if I continued (the final sets were kick and pull).

This morning, my guitar strings were still very tight so I have decided to do two medium runs of 10k rather than one 20k run. And to take my phone ready for photos!

A gorgeous day, I was heading to run round Arthur's Seat, clockwise.
First view of the park. I'm going round the hills on the right (Arthur's Seat) and up to the height of the hill on the left (Salisbury Craig's).

Going down...


Good morning Swans!


Going up...


And up...


Looking down...


One of the best views in Edinburgh, if not Scotland, in some of the best weather you can get!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Gorgeous, love it - take pictures more often:) !!!